Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad...

Today would have been my father's 88th birthday. I miss my dad and wish that I could share all the things that have been happening in our lives with him. I wish that he could see his grand daughter dancing around the house and being silly. I wish that he could see the wonderfully creative things that his grandson does with his pencils and his LEGOs. I wish that he could see the love of reading that his grandson has and his thirst for knowledge. I wish that he could see the life we have created for ourselves here in Pullman. I wish he could see that father and husband that I am trying to become. But mostly, I just wish he was here so all of us could give him a hug and tell him how much we love him.

I miss you dad. Thanks for keeping your eye on us. I love you.

No comments: