Friday, March 30, 2007

4379 days down...one to go

Monday will end 12 years of employment with Nintendo of America. I started work there in 1990, left for 1998-2003, and I will be leaving there on Monday to begin the new PULLMAN chapter of this adventure. I have had the opportunity to work with some outstanding individuals and to meet some wonderful people during my time at NOA.

None more so than the group of guys that I have spent the last 2+ years with. Our group has got through some tough times and accomplished some pretty cool things. We have worked long hours, burned many games, and answered more silly questions than I can count, but we always had each others backs and dealt with everything in a professional and fun manner.

So, I would just like to say thank you and I, whilst I won't miss the tasks, I will miss the people that made heading in each day a little easier to do.

Thank you.

No comments: