Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thank you all for coming...Good night!

Wow...That was excellent...A lot of people showed up at Valhalla in Kirkland for my going away party. Ceez and Shane from the old days at NOA, Mano was there, and Lee showed up to keep me stories honest about the REALLY old days. I really appreciated the time I got to spend talking to everyone and seeing everybody just hanging out. It was nice. That, and we got to watch a Duck lose to a girl in the college 3-point contest. That was awesome! Seriously, I was touched by all the people that showed up to wish me well and to throw things at me. This move is very exciting for me and I am looking forward to it, but I will miss the people that are still here. Most definitely.

2 comments:

Jeff Kalles said...

Ah man, I showed up after my dinner at 9:30 but everyone was gone. Sorry I couldn't make it. GL with everything.

-Jeff K

Unknown said...

Let's us not forget some of the worst televised pool trick shots ever. If they will film and broadcast that, I want my own show.