Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I'd be lying if I said this was easy...

Yeah, we've hit the wall with this commuting back and forth thing. I cannot wait until the end of June, when Amy and the kids will join me here in Pullman. Last weekend was rough, we had so much to do around the house and so many things to do with the family, that it just felt like a whirlwind of activity happening around us. Thanks to help of Mike C, Kirk and Mackensie, and Dave and Owen, we were able to get a s***load of stuff done around the house on Saturday. Thanks a lot, y'all were a HUGE help and we greatly appreciate your efforts.

One thing that we got to do, that was not moving related, was to go to Stacey and Craig's wedding. I will say this, Scotsmen really know how to do formal wear. A well put together Scot, with the waistcoat, kilt, socks (with knife), and shoes makes an American in a tux look like a dolt.

See!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say "only Ralph" but it was Craig too!!

Naomi said...

I think that knife is called a "durkin" -- my father's name. It was an Irish surname in my family. thought that was interesting trivia, but maybe only to me!