Sunday, May 20, 2007

What a week...

Hi there...Sorry that I have been remiss in updating the Phlog for the last week or so...I have been in Seattle taking a class on the wonders of Windows Vista and all that that implies...I am now back in Pullman and ready to get back to work...For all the hue and cry about Vista, I think it's going to be a fine process to upgrade...The users will just have to understand that they will HAVE to upgrade hardware in order to make the upgrade go as smoothly as possible...And I say this after upgrading our systems at home and suffering some fairly sizable obstacles...Enough about that...

The house is now on the market, see our ads...in the Seattle Times/PI, Craig's List, and on the Clark Jennings website...Clark Jenninngs is the real estate company that Amy's dad works for and he is handling the sale for us...We and the house are as ready as ever to move this deal along, as I rolled into Pullman tonight, it really felt like home...That was such a great feeling...We are moving into a really nice rental home at the end of June, so let's hope the house has sold by then...God, I will miss that yard so much!..The kids and I had so much fun this weekend running around in the yard and playing pumpkin bomb...I'll explain the nuances of that game in a later post, just think CalvinBall with slightly more structure...

No comments: