Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My work space...




Here it is in all it's glory...The bench in the foreground is, just that, a bench where we work on the systems...My desk is in the background...The picture on top is the view just outside the office...It's a cool building, if not a little confusing and hard to find your way around in at times...I tried to go to the Coug baseball game tonight, but they put it on a lightning hold in the fifth...And rather than getting soaked in the impending rain storm I headed for home...Tomorrow is my first all staff meeting and there is a rumor, taken with the requisite grain of salt, that all new hires have to sing the fight song...I don't know the words and I can't sing...I hope it's just a rumor...

1 comment:

TomB said...

Just go with "Bow Down to Washington", I'm sure they won't mind.