Sunday, May 6, 2007

The drive gets shorter and shorter...

Familiarity makes the boredom pass faster?!? Today's drive seemed a whole lot shorter than the previous Sunday drives that I have undertaken from Bothell to Pullman. On Friday I did the drive in non-stop fashion and it took me just under five hours. Today I did the drive with many stops (Nintendo, Indian John Hill, Vantage, Othello) and it only took me about five and a half hours. The day seemed to fly by, it was nice.

We got a lot done in the yard this weekend, thanks to cousin Tim and friend Mike. We replaced all the landscaping timbers in the backyard, well not all of them but most of them, and then we got the garage looking (somewhat) acceptable.

This is the week that I am going to try to start working out again. I doubt I'll make tomorrow morning, but I will walk/run on the track after work...I promise.

I'll also be looking at rental houses this week, I would like to be able to put that to bed as soon as I can so that we can get on with finalizing getting the house up for sale. I also need to find some moving companies to get quotes from, if you have any ideas, PLEASE let me know.

No comments: