Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Sitting in Mickey D's

Hey! They have a free hot spot and they are less that a mile from where I am living...So there!

Well, we are creeping ever closer to putting the house on the market and completing the move to Pullman. I mean, it's not gonna happen tomorrow by any stretch of the imagination, but it is getting closer. I brought another big load of stuff over on Sunday, and I'll bring more over this weekend. We have WAAAYY too much stuff. But I already knew that and I haven't really made an effort to edit all that stuff. It's too hard to do under the pressure of moving, yes yes I know that this is the best time to do it, I just can't bear to toss some of this stuff right now. Wow, am I that much of a pack rat?!? I just had this vision of being buried under piles of toys and random crap that I couldn't bear to toss...Yikes.

In the true spirit of being a kid, Annika decided to share a rather nasty cold with the family over the weekend. Nothing like the sharing of kids germs, or a friend calls them, Little Plague Vectors. Which is really funny when you consider that this friend recently had a kid of their own and now gets to deal with the interesting things they bring home, both visible and invisible.

This is a pretty funny little piece on the Beautiful Game...courtesy of SoccerTimes.

No comments: