Sunday, April 22, 2007

Back to Pullman for week #2

Well, the first weekend home is (nearly) in the books and I am getting ready to head back to Pullman on the LAST Horizon flight of the night...We got a little bit done around the place but, more importantly, we got Max to ride his bike around the back yard without training wheels! This is the first time he has successfully ridden his bike with the trainers. It was awesome, and he was more excited than I think I have ever seen him.

Next weekend will be the first time I'll be driving back and forth, which will be good since we have so much stuff in the garage that needs to find it's way to our storage unit. I'll also be taking the laptop back with me, so that I'll have a PC over there and I will be upgrading it to Vista and monkeying with that OS on a machine that can handle it. The desktop that I installed it on here is a little on the slow side.

Next week is also Rebuilding Day for Amy's organization, Rebuilding Together Eastside. This is a great organization and it is a great day for all involved. For the first time, I will be volunteering at a house for the day. The house is one that is kind of near our place and it will great to see how it all come together.

Thanks for reading, and drop me a line when you have a sec...

No comments: