Thursday, June 21, 2007

Now things get interesting

Well, the waiting ends this weekend and the Honeywell Family (northern division) moves to Pullman.

I signed on the dotted line (actually the line was solid, there were no dots...except for the candy I was eating) and got the keys for our rental house today. The yard in MUCH smaller than I remember. However, there are parks around and we'll find a way to make up for it. It's seriously, two steps to get across it, whereas our place in Bothell has lots of space for running and jumping and all that. That is the hardest part of this move, leaving that awesome yard behind. However, it's like I said to someone at the BBQ, we are trading an awesome yard for an awesome life. I'll take that trade every time.

Well, wish us luck and we'll see you all on the other side....

No comments: